Tuesday, April 6, 2010







I know it's been so long since I blog, but i just been so busy, work, kids, you know! PATIENCE will be starting school this fall. I'm like yay! So I'm going back to school too. We had a good Easter! Okay to the hair. I'm going on twenty months and the kids are eight months in. My hair has been doing great, right now I'm having a bit of dandruff problem. Any ideas? I know I should wash more, I have stop washing, I wash just before I get a retightening. My hair tends to unravel and it's like I never got a retightening once I wash. So please any idea on that one also. Ashanti hair, she has extentions then I took them out, then redid them. Now you can see I took them out again. I just can't make up my mind with her hair. Patience hair is coming along just fine. I don't have to retightened her hair as often. She is going thru all the stages. I'm going to let Shanti just go thru her stages naturally too. One thing i wish for especially with the summer months aproaching is to make one pony tail and go. I guess my time will come. I look at last6 year's easter pictures and this years and i see how far I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment