Sunday, November 15, 2009





























Hey you guys and my how time flys. Well what's been up with me. Last month I was not feeling so beatiful got on the scale and I was two pounds away from 200. Depressing I went to not feeling good about my self at all. So that was three weeks ago. I did something about it, I started a diet. Which didn't consist of much change at all. A girl likes to eat but I over eat, so when I'm full I just let that plate go. I go walking in the morning. AS FOR MY HAIR I HAVEN'T NOTICE MUCH CHANGE, but I'm learning to take each day as it come. The day before thanksgiving i will go to the salon again, for a style I saw on the computer. Yeah Thanksgiving is big because it celabration also for my sister birthday. I have this one feeling when you become natural, you want to just become natural all over by that I mean lately I just want to watch what goes into my body! The kids hair is coming along. To make myself feel good I did a mini photo shoot of myself.

1 comment: