Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Realizing who I am!

I been natural for almost two years now. It started out i was going thru some changes. not happy with who I was as a person. In 2007, octorber to be exact, I went over to my cousin house and I was like cut it all off. she was like are you sure, I was like yeah! she was like okay and gave me one of those faces. I remember thinking to myself , it's time for a change and when she chop all that perm ends off into a baby afro, I felt better. I had my ugly stages and typically the one I'm going thru right now that I look better with longer hair. But I owe it to my hair that it has taught me patience and everything goes at it's own pace. you got to take the good with the bad. today it amazes me see so much natural going on with our black women. Just to see a black woman natural you make me proud. Now because I been loc for a year now, I'm just memerized by others beatiful locs.. In july I went to my cousin twin birthday party the one that cut my hair and I had noot seen her since she cut my hair and she was rocking a baby afro. I had to smile to myself because I thought she finnally found herself because that day and her apartment I found me. More then I realize black women are taking that brave attempt. Who said your kinks were not beatiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment