Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yesterday, I went to my uncle Willie' s funeral. He was 85 years old! I know you are like why is she blogging about this. It was sad but a celebration at the same time. Let me break it down to you of his life. my uncle was married to my Aunt Gloria( my dad's sister) for 29 years, there is a 40 year age difference within that marriage they had three kids together. She married him when he was 54 years old and he conceived those three children after then. why I say his funeral was sad but a celebration where he goes my uncle had 32 children all together and 95 grand and 1 great grand. Picture them coming all together. When I was little me and my cousin Chris always use to joke about my uncle had alot of kids. But to see them all together was a memory to remember! ALL I CAN SAY IS REST IN PEACE UNCLE Willie you had a good life. We will miss your jokes and everything about you and your children will miss you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment